1.1 Stimulant drugs like ecstasy and amphetamines
1.3 Heroin or/and morphine-related drugs
1.4 Hallucinogens (LSD, "mushrooms" etc.)
1.5 Inhalants ("glue", nitrous oxide ("laughing gas") etc.)
1.6 Cannabis (marijuana, hash)
1.7 Tranquilizers (Valium, Xanax, Librium etc.)
3. Have you taken any of any of the above-mentioned drugs in order to alter your mood or to get high?
4. Have you needed to increase the drug’s dosage in order to get the same effect that you had had as when you started taking it?
5. Have you found that the drug has much weaker effect if you use it at the same dose over a course of several months?
6. Did you experience itching, sweating, shaking, weakness, aches, or symptoms like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, heart palpitations, difficulty sleeping, and/or generally feel agitated, anxious, irritable, or depressed?
7. Have you found that you have been taking higher doses of the drug over time than you initially intended to use?
8. Did you try to quit taking the drug once and for all, but failed?
9. Did you fail at cutting down the dose of the taken drug?
10. Have you found that sometimes you are preoccupied with ideas of obtaining the drug or taking it?
11. Have you had problems at work or at an educational institution because of your drug use?
12. Did you start spending less time being with family or friends after you started taking the drug?